click here to visit our sponsors

Share | 

Recommend mats for R52 convertible?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dazzaxjr

PostSubject: Recommend mats for R52 convertible?   16th September 2011, 07:29

HI,

Just got my new Mini (See the newbie section) and it came with some grubby mats from the dealer.

I've been looking around and many companies do not seem to make a distinction between the hatchback and convertible mats they sell, which I understand are slightly different sizes in the back.

Sooo if you've got some nice aftermarket mats, with nice quality carpet, that don't slide around when you're driving, and they fit a Gen 1 convertible, and they're giving them away......

Please let me know? (last item maybe a tall order Wink )

Cheers, Darrell.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cooper
Club Endorser 2
Club Endorser 2

Member Number - SnM : 005
Female

PostSubject: Re: Recommend mats for R52 convertible?   16th September 2011, 10:12

Hi again Darrell,

I have just purchased a 2nd hand set of rubber mats for my R56 S I would highly reccomend them if you can get hold of an equivilent, they don't slip at all and what with the winter months coming they will def be a better option to keep clean thumbs up hope this helps Wink
Back to top Go down
Cazzywaz
Club Endorser 2
Club Endorser 2

Member Number - SnM : 009
Female

PostSubject: Re: Recommend mats for R52 convertible?   16th September 2011, 14:08

Hi Darrell

I agree with Chris I got some R56 second hand rubber mats from a friend of mine on SnM, they are brilliant in the R52 fit really well and don't budge. Easy to clean too, wouldn't have anything else now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommend mats for R52 convertible?   

Back to top Go down

Recommend mats for R52 convertible?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surrey New MINI :: MINI's, Parts & Mods :: Interior & Interior Electronics :: 1st Gen-