Alternatives to the karcher k2.56 - Any suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mini S Mad
Club Endorser 2
Club Endorser 2

Member Number - SnM : 013
Female

PostSubject: Alternatives to the karcher k2.56 - Any suggestions    30th September 2011, 21:06

Hey guys has anyone got any suggestions to any alternatives to the small karcher pressure washers.

I had a k2.56 deluxe but it blew up last wk SadEekMad I was very happy with it & but it only lasted just over a yr but used most weeks.

Linkie & pic below - Karcher K2.56 Deluxe Audit Pressuer Washer with T50 & Dirtblaster :: Karcher Outlet

I bought a k2.68 but it has a 1400wt instead of a 1600wt so not sure it's going to b strong enough.

I can't carry the massive ones due to a back injury but these are perfect but they no longer make them Sad

Any suggestions along the spec of the k2.56 for about £100

I was looking at this one - Karcher K2.400 Pressure Washer and T50 Patio Cleaner - Karcher K1 and K2 Series - CleanStore

Would need one that takes a snow foam fitting preferably karcher

Cheers guys

Back to top Go down
PhilT
Club Endorser 3
Club Endorser 3

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alternatives to the karcher k2.56 - Any suggestions    30th September 2011, 21:30

I only use mine for the snow foam - otherwise I use a normal hose and a lambswool mitt - and just need a small Karcher for that.
Back to top Go down
millbrookmini
Club Endorser 5
Club Endorser 5

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alternatives to the karcher k2.56 - Any suggestions    1st October 2011, 21:30

Do not pay for a new one. Although the manufacturer may say it has one year guarantee under EU law it will be at least 2 years. Take it back to where you bought it from and jump up and down and demand that they give you a new one.

I normally hate the EU but this is one law that is good for the consumer -- go for it!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternatives to the karcher k2.56 - Any suggestions    

Back to top Go down

Alternatives to the karcher k2.56 - Any suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surrey New MINI :: MINI's, Parts & Mods :: Cleaning & Detailing-