Share | 

Shopaholics Storm New MINI Store At Westfield Stratford City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Member Number - SnM : 118
Male

PostSubject: Shopaholics Storm New MINI Store At Westfield Stratford City   16th February 2012, 21:13

Shopaholics Storm New MINI Store At Westfield Stratford City.
MINI opens its first pop-up store in one of the UK’s most popular shopping destinations.

This week MINI opened its doors to a completely new retail adventure at Westfield Stratford City. The MINI pop-up, which will be open for 12 months only, will showcase the two newest MINI models, the MINI Coupé and the MINI Countryman and will also sell a full range of MINI lifestyle merchandise. The store is the first of its kind in the UK, bringing the much loved British car brand out of the traditional dealership setting and onto the high street.

During its first few days in business the store which is a joint venture between MINI UK and the dealership group Sytner, has already attracted over 4000 visitors.

The Store showcases the latest in retail technology, customers can use the UK‟s first 3D car configurator to create their very own MINI, and if they catch the MINI bug they can request a test drive at their local dealership. The MINI Store also features a clever interactive mirror allowing shoppers to try on outfits without removing their clothes.

The MINI Store is located on the walk way to the Olympic Park, a prime location to entice Westfield's 850,000* visitors per week, and stocks the very latest products from the 2012 MINI Collection, including the brand new 'Beat the Street' clothing line, John Cooper Works apparel, MINI luggage and even an electric MINI Convertible for children.

The store has created 12 new jobs, which have all been recruited from the local area and have been fully trained by MINI, equipping them to deliver first class customer service.

Jochen Goller, Director MINI UK said “The MINI Store in Westfield Stratford City is an exciting new approach for our brand, for the first time we are giving shoppers the opportunity to browse the latest MINI models in a retail setting which is completely removed from the established car showroom environment. In addition, since MINI launched just over 10 years ago we have developed a massive community of fans and enthusiasts for whom MINI is much more than just a car brand. These fans love to accessorise their cars and their lives with everything from miniature MINI fridge magnets to MINI folding bikes, so we are delighted to make the full range of products available for the first time on the high street. Over the next year we will be listening to and learning from what visitors to the Westfield store have to say about what they expect from their car retail experience.”

Myf Ryan, General Manager Marketing Westfield UK said: “We are delighted to welcome MINI to Westfield Stratford City. As a cutting edge, contemporary brand, MINI is ideally suited to Westfield Stratford City’s young and trend conscious consumer. This unique venture highlights the versatility of the centre to adapt to the needs of our retailers - now, through the Games and beyond.”

Club Endorser 7

Member Number - SnM : 073
Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholics Storm New MINI Store At Westfield Stratford City   16th February 2012, 22:32

I sooo want to go here! Found out about it in the paper the other day!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sixgreenbottles.co.uk
Moon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholics Storm New MINI Store At Westfield Stratford City   16th February 2012, 23:21

Looks brilliant! They've done a nice job of that too, and I'd like to visit. I do think its a shame that you can't order one there - even if you can't pick it up. It'd be inconvenient to have to go to mini twice! Not sure how much of a success it'd be, but I hope it works out
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholics Storm New MINI Store At Westfield Stratford City   16th February 2012, 23:41

I may be going to Westfield Stratford on Saturday, as I'm meeting a mate in London, so will have to take a wander in Big Grin

Club Endorser 8

Member Number - SnM : 004
Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholics Storm New MINI Store At Westfield Stratford City   17th February 2012, 11:16

Omg! I soooo have to go there!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris D
Club Endorser 2
Club Endorser 2

Member Number - SnM : 137
Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholics Storm New MINI Store At Westfield Stratford City   17th February 2012, 19:28

I like this .

flower
Back to top Go down
Headintheclouds
Club Endorser 3
Club Endorser 3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholics Storm New MINI Store At Westfield Stratford City   17th February 2012, 19:40

Good idea for a SnM girls day out!
Back to top Go down
Chris D
Club Endorser 2
Club Endorser 2

Member Number - SnM : 137
Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholics Storm New MINI Store At Westfield Stratford City   17th February 2012, 19:42

Now your talking. What a great idea....count me in

I need some MINI suit cases

flower
Back to top Go down
Solarin
Club Endorser 7
Club Endorser 7

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholics Storm New MINI Store At Westfield Stratford City   18th February 2012, 18:35

As nice as the MINI shop looks, I probably won't be visiting Westfield until they open a Primark there, rather than all the expensive brands - How do you think I can afford the MINI Wink
Back to top Go down
banditloon
Club Endorser 1
Club Endorser 1

Member Number - SnM : 251
Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholics Storm New MINI Store At Westfield Stratford City   18th February 2012, 18:56

Solarin wrote:
As nice as the MINI shop looks, I probably won't be visiting Westfield until they open a Primark there, rather than all the expensive brands - How do you think I can afford the MINI Wink

thumbs up Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.loonrunning.co.uk
*Vikki*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholics Storm New MINI Store At Westfield Stratford City   18th February 2012, 21:24

Mike there is a Primark here Wink

Been yesterday and today! Super cool! Bought loads lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholics Storm New MINI Store At Westfield Stratford City   18th February 2012, 23:15

It's a great shop, I'm in love with the coupe they have in there, particularly the rear wing on it! Big Grin

Member Number - SnM : 007
Male

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholics Storm New MINI Store At Westfield Stratford City   18th February 2012, 23:47

When's delivery??? lol!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholics Storm New MINI Store At Westfield Stratford City   

Back to top Go down

Shopaholics Storm New MINI Store At Westfield Stratford City

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surrey New MINI :: Bits & Bobs :: News :: MINI News-