View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Member Number - SnM : 118
Male

PostSubject: Station View Garage (SVG) News   29th June 2012, 00:16

Evening everyone!

We're really sad to have to inform you all that due to expansion at SVG and them needing to dedicate even more time to the business, they will be leaving the club, and as of 1st July, will no longer be one of our sponsors.

SVG became one of our first sponsors in November 2009 and without their support over the last few years, I'm sure the club wouldn't of been able to do half the things we've done, or got where we are now! They have also provided a great service to many of our members and their cars, so on behalf of Surrey New MINI, I'd like to say a massive thank you.

Although we will be sad to see them go, it's great to hear that business is doing so well and we wish them all the best with their exciting new plans and expansion Very Happy

Here's a message from SVG:

Quote :
Hi Guys,

We have thought long and hard about this, we know that to get the most out of this sort of relationship we have to be present at Events outside of work hours, in return this should build the MINI business, our original plan was to establish SVG MINI even before SNM approached us as it was an idea Greg had whilst I was still at Vines MINI, but due to various circumstances its been difficult for us to commit to Surrey New MINI events, even after spending Money in various areas including 2 MINIs as demos, both of which had a lot spent on them and one of them is an absolute animal of a MINI...

Very recently we have obtained planning permission to expand SVG which will when completed offer the Motor Industry a training facility, so over the next few months with all the upheaval we feel we need to step back from MINI at this time, we will still repair and service vehicles once the training facility is built and we are always here for MINI customers but we can not support SNM the way we would like to at this time, so it is with regret we wish to leave Surrey New MINI...

We would like to thank everyone who has supported us and our door is always open.

Thank you and Take care

from all the team at SVG Sad

Last edited by 118 on 2nd July 2012, 00:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Davyboy

Member Number - SnM : 007
Male

PostSubject: Re: Station View Garage (SVG) News   29th June 2012, 20:54

Fully second what's been said and wish SVG all the very best and a big thank you for all the support they have given us Smile

PhilT
Club Endorser 3
Club Endorser 3

Male

PostSubject: Re: Station View Garage (SVG) News   29th June 2012, 21:53

Ditto from me and I will remain a customer. Good luck and I look forward to seeing the new premises.
Back to top Go down
Matt93

Male

PostSubject: Re: Station View Garage (SVG) News   29th June 2012, 23:18

Good Luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Station View Garage (SVG) News   

Back to top Go down

Station View Garage (SVG) News

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1