Share | 

Outrageous! MINI secretly photographed at private getaway

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Member Number - SnM : 118
Male

PostSubject: Outrageous! MINI secretly photographed at private getaway   3rd July 2013, 17:35

Outrageous! MINI secretly photographed at private getaway.
Paparazzi attack on British small car top model. Impatient photographers unable to wait for official presentation. Leads to distorted pictures at dawn.

Aggressive and relentless papping is something British celebrities have had to learn to live with. Members of the Royal Family, as well as actors, footballers and top models are all familiar with the sensation of being caught in uncompromising situations, and now MINI is the latest victim. Absolutely unaware and without make- up, the youngest member of our family was caught by sensationalist photographers in a highly private moment. The young one was yellow and completely defenceless. We understand the worldwide interest in our family but it is not the British way to send such unfavourable pictures around the globe.

But like a good stiff-upper-lipped Brit, MINI shall not complain, although we would like to officially state that we are not flattered. The published pictures do not reflect our good looks any way. As every celebrity knows, those extra long telephoto lenses have the devastating ability to negatively distort all surfaces, lines and angles. Therefore our advice: next time come closer to the object of desire. If that doesn’t work, don’t worry, shortly you will have the opportunity to experience the MINI up close and personal, and to take pictures from all angles.

Member Number - SnM : 786
Male

PostSubject: Re: Outrageous! MINI secretly photographed at private getaway   3rd July 2013, 17:46

I knew this would happen

They had to come back and address it to keep us liking the next MINI
Back to top Go down
http://www.jcwadventures.com
banditloon
Club Endorser 1
Club Endorser 1

Member Number - SnM : 251
Male

PostSubject: Re: Outrageous! MINI secretly photographed at private getaway   3rd July 2013, 18:01

So, my little goldfish Bob does not look like a 2014 MINI, unless I view the car through my huge f** off lens?

Maybe, I'll rename him JCW or Cooper S.... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.loonrunning.co.uk
AM_AUTOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Outrageous! MINI secretly photographed at private getaway   3rd July 2013, 18:08

lol! 
Back to top Go down
emu-p

Member Number - SnM : SnM086, PW011, NmS008
Male

PostSubject: Re: Outrageous! MINI secretly photographed at private getaway   3rd July 2013, 18:10

118 wrote:

Outrageous! MINI secretly photographed at private getaway.
Paparazzi attack on British small car top model. Impatient photographers unable to wait for official presentation. Leads to distorted pictures at dawn.

Aggressive and relentless papping is something British celebrities have had to learn to live with. Members of the Royal Family, as well as actors, footballers and top models are all familiar with the sensation of being caught in uncompromising situations, and now MINI is the latest victim. Absolutely unaware and without make- up, the youngest member of our family was caught by sensationalist photographers in a highly private moment. The young one was yellow and completely defenceless. We understand the worldwide interest in our family but it is not the British way to send such unfavourable pictures around the globe.

But like a good stiff-upper-lipped Brit, MINI shall not complain, although we would like to officially state that we are not flattered. The published pictures do not reflect our good looks any way. As every celebrity knows, those extra long telephoto lenses have the devastating ability to negatively distort all surfaces, lines and angles. Therefore our advice: next time come closer to the object of desire. If that doesn’t work, don’t worry, shortly you will have the opportunity to experience the MINI up close and personal, and to take pictures from all angles.

Ah yes but if it was not for people like you publishing the resultant images the photographer would have no reason to take them in the first place! lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Member Number - SnM : 118
Male

PostSubject: Re: Outrageous! MINI secretly photographed at private getaway   3rd July 2013, 18:19

emu-p wrote:
Ah yes but if it was not for people like you publishing the resultant images the photographer would have no reason to take them in the first place! lol!

:lol!:it wasn't me, it was Ali Low

Male

PostSubject: Re: Outrageous! MINI secretly photographed at private getaway   3rd July 2013, 18:40

Oi dont blame

I didn't get called up to the focus group to give my opinion on the 3rd MINI

Its good there is massive interest that why they can fix what everyone does like

Just like did with the Coupe before it launched

I hope MINI send me an invite to the Launch event
Back to top Go down
Davyboy

Member Number - SnM : 007
Male

PostSubject: Re: Outrageous! MINI secretly photographed at private getaway   3rd July 2013, 19:06

emu-p wrote:

Totally agree Smile

I for one am fed up seeing distorted photos, hearing negative comment etc...

The simple answer is wait and see and if you don't like don't buy, there is no twisting people's arms!

GarryS
Club Endorser 1
Club Endorser 1

Member Number - SnM : 248
Male

PostSubject: Re: Outrageous! MINI secretly photographed at private getaway   3rd July 2013, 21:30

I like the wheels, oh sorry mustn't comment yet tongue 
Back to top Go down
*Vikki*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Outrageous! MINI secretly photographed at private getaway   4th July 2013, 08:03

haha I like this! Yeah fed up all ready of hearing people slate it. And if its not slating of the new one its slating of the R56 already! Seen and heard it all before! Goes around and around same thing lol. R56 is now crap as next new one is better blah blah! I love them all big or small :-)
Back to top Go down
millbrookmini
Club Endorser 5
Club Endorser 5

Male

PostSubject: Re: Outrageous! MINI secretly photographed at private getaway   10th July 2013, 07:22

Hype ,hype and more hype........... we will just have to wait till launch day......at least it has wheels!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outrageous! MINI secretly photographed at private getaway   

Back to top Go down

Outrageous! MINI secretly photographed at private getaway

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surrey New MINI :: Bits & Bobs :: News :: MINI News-