View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
justelfie
Club Endorser 5
Club Endorser 5

Member Number - SnM : 381
Male

PostSubject: MINI Superleggera Vision concept    22nd August 2014, 14:47

I thought I'd share this link if anyone has not seen this before, I have just come across this on youtube video about a New MINI Superleggera Vision concept.

Its certainly different! Cool 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVxigrO8oNg&list=UUW2OUlFrrWiZvSsZRwOYmNg&index=132

The BMW Group celebrates the meeting of the time-honoured and the contemporary at the Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este 2014 with a very special concept: the MINI Superleggera™ Vision. This exclusive interpretation of an open-top two-seater was created by MINI and Touring Superleggera, the tradition-steeped design and coach building house based in Milan. The MINI Superleggera™ Vision is on the one hand a classic roadster, a compact and agile two-seater, expressing the most minimalist and emotional style of motoring; and on the other hand its electric drivetrain gives the car distinctly modern driving dynamics. In collaboration with MINI, Touring Superleggera™ has designed and built an elaborately crafted, unique model which blends the tradition of classic coachwork construction with the MINI's authentic British styling to create timeless aesthetic appeal.
Back to top Go down
NeilAndHisMini
Events Support
Events Support

Member Number - SnM : 071
Male

PostSubject: Re: MINI Superleggera Vision concept    22nd August 2014, 14:54

Love this concept  thumbs up 

Just had an email from MINI saying that it's going to be displayed in Britain soon ... wonder where it'll be, as I'd like to have a look  Smile
Back to top Go down

MINI Superleggera Vision concept

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surrey New MINI :: Bits & Bobs :: News-