click here to visit our sponsors

Share | 

Recommendation for cleaning stuff for a DS/S

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
checkpoint

Male

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for cleaning stuff for a DS/S   19th January 2010, 20:06

Yes Dr it's me whole body! Seems to have gone a bit dull since me Shampoo ran out! Me body seems to get waterlogged and stained very easily after a bath! I am currently having to use Turtle Wax Nano Tech! Ouuchh! Also me booties are dull and lifeless! Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
JCWadventures

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for cleaning stuff for a DS/S   19th January 2010, 20:14

Mini S Mad wrote:

Yeh a list of must have's/what you recommend for a full cleaning task/valet

i.e - like you did for the shampoo & have done for the wheels. Wash mitts, polish,etc/product recomendations but all in one place Laughing

So we can look at then follow/buy what we need

So we can all valet our mini's prob/the T way

Just a suggestion & thought if we had one thread it saves you from keep repeating your recommendation/when you working & people need your advice we can refer them to that thread & then if they req any further assitance/guides etc they can theh ask

Up to you but i am sure it will be really usefull & somthing that i want to do use/do after i used my current supplies

What do you think scratch

Ok No probs i will get onto that tomorrow some i will give you an out-patients appointment as recovery is going to be lengthy ( to compile all of that)

Prescription No : 001
Patient Name : Mini S Mad AKA Dawn
Patient Notes : Refer to Out-Patients for lengthy post to be complied

checkpoint wrote:
Yes Dr it's me whole body! Seems to have gone a bit dull since me Shampoo ran out! Me body seems to get waterlogged and stained very easily after a bath! I am currently having to use Turtle Wax Nano Tech! Ouuchh! Also me booties are dull and lifeless! Any suggestions?

Ok Rob your symptoms have definatetely got worse

Prescription No : 002
Patient Name : checkpoint AKA Rob
Patient Notes : Seems to be worse than i though - talks of Turtle Wax Shampoo - immediate attention required STAT ! Point in directions of Wheely Clean Thread and
Shampoo recommendations above and advise NO SPONGES EVER - WILL END UP WITH FATALITY TO PAINTWORK.
Back to top Go down
checkpoint

Male

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for cleaning stuff for a DS/S   19th January 2010, 20:18

Corr Lumey Doc did't realise a few TWaxes's behind the bikesheds would have hurt too much! Good job I came in to the clinic today! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mini S Mad
Club Endorser 2
Club Endorser 2

Member Number - SnM : 013
Female

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for cleaning stuff for a DS/S   19th January 2010, 20:19

[quote="JCWadventures"]
Mini S Mad wrote:

Yeh a list of must have's/what you recommend for a full cleaning task/valet

i.e - like you did for the shampoo & have done for the wheels. Wash mitts, polish,etc/product recomendations but all in one place Laughing

So we can look at then follow/buy what we need

So we can all valet our mini's prob/the T way

Just a suggestion & thought if we had one thread it saves you from keep repeating your recommendation/when you working & people need your advice we can refer them to that thread & then if they req any further assitance/guides etc they can theh ask

Up to you but i am sure it will be really usefull & somthing that i want to do use/do after i used my current supplies

What do you think scratch

Ok No probs i will get onto that tomorrow some i will give you an out-patients appointment as recovery is going to be lengthy ( to compile all of that)

Prescription No : 001
Patient Name : Mini S Mad AKA Dawn
Patient Notes : Refer to Out-Patients for lengthy post to be complied

checkpoint wrote:

Ok Rob your symptoms have definatetely got worse

Prescription No : 002
Patient Name : checkpoint AKA Rob
Patient Notes : Seems to be worse than i though - talks of Turtle Wax Shampoo - immediate attention required STAT ! Point in directions of Wheely Clean Thread and
Shampoo recommendations above and advise NO SPONGES EVER - WILL END UP WITH FATALITY TO PAINTWORK.[/quote

Thanks doc thats sound a great diagnoses/prescription for myself & poss any other friends that follow with the same condtion thumbs up clap

No rush for us but others may req a faster prescribtion as mentioned ^^ Laughing

I await for delivry/collection 2morrow thumbs up fingers crossed

Many thanks Doc Hug I love you
Back to top Go down
JCWadventures

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for cleaning stuff for a DS/S   19th January 2010, 20:21

checkpoint wrote:
Corr Lumey Doc did't realise a few TWaxes's behind the bikesheds would have hurt too much! Good job I came in to the clinic today! Shocked

Look Im going to be honest with you ..... if it carries on we may have to try ...................................................................................... *Sigh* ..... Rehab

I didn't want to say it but it starts with 1 then 2 then before you know it its in the bucket swirling around then to make matters worse it .....it .......it ends up on the paintwork. I know .... I know this may have come as a shock to you so take some time before you get back to the bucket Hug
Back to top Go down
Davyboy

Member Number - SnM : 007
Male

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for cleaning stuff for a DS/S   19th January 2010, 20:24

Don't forget me Taylor Razz

Not had chance to clean the car since last year affraid

To crown it all it's due into the dealers agian this week, window to be done, also flashing up service due (strange as only done 11k miles and normal service is about 20k) also a couple of rattles (my fav subject) Laughing Sad Mad

"Life's too short not to!!"
Back to top Go down
checkpoint

Male

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for cleaning stuff for a DS/S   19th January 2010, 20:24

Thanks Doc T! Just wanted to get the salt off short term! Must get me some good medicine soonish I think! Wink
Back to top Go down
Mini S Mad
Club Endorser 2
Club Endorser 2

Female

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for cleaning stuff for a DS/S   19th January 2010, 20:26

checkpoint wrote:

checkpoint wrote:

Yeh well described/summarised of the symptoms there buddy thumbs up clap

Were on A.Glym so not quite as bad but always knew we could do better but never realised how much better. Think i better pass on my perfectionist titlte to the doc pale Embarassed

Yeh i never realsied a few a.glym waxes would also be so painful Sad yeh sounds like we all came at the right time & got the top bird for the job Laughing

Anyhow sounds like the doc has our prescriobtions/requirements in hand know & will process them for us shortly, we will just have to be patient & test them out once ready Laughing i am sure there be worth the wait Razz
Back to top Go down
checkpoint

Male

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for cleaning stuff for a DS/S   19th January 2010, 20:27

I'm not going back to Re-Hab! No way you can't make me I wont go! Look I will keep taking the medicine Doc I promise.... Pleasseeee Don't send me to Re-Hab!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mini S Mad
Club Endorser 2
Club Endorser 2

Female

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for cleaning stuff for a DS/S   19th January 2010, 20:30

checkpoint wrote:
I'm not going back to Re-Hab! No way you can't make me I wont go! Look I will keep taking the medicine Doc I promise.... Pleasseeee Don't send me to Re-Hab!!!!!

I dont fancy joining you buddy either No pale Sad Crying or Very sad

P.s - Dont forget our orginal patient/thread starter also. I think Moley better go to rehab though as he has dropped enough hints Laughing affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for cleaning stuff for a DS/S   

Back to top Go down

Recommendation for cleaning stuff for a DS/S

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surrey New MINI :: MINI's, Parts & Mods :: Cleaning & Detailing-