Club & Forum Manager: Admin
Location : Milford
Join date : 2009-08-07
Posts : 6029
|Subject: Homepage 21st February 2010, 00:41|| |
WELCOME TO SURREY NEW MINI!
The award winning number one club, for all MINI and Mini owners in Surrey and the surrounding areas. In fact, it doesn't matter where you're from, come and join in the fun!
To find out important information about the club, including how you can get involved with runs & meets, who to contact, club endorsement (members), club sponsorship (companies) and stickers, keyrings & t-shirts, please click here.
Surrey New MINI is committed to following the latest UK Government advice on events and public gatherings, it is essential that everybody follows the guidance on social distancing and that those with symptoms self isolate - current Government and Public Health England / NHS advice states that all non-essential social contact with other people should be avoided for the foreseeable future.
Therefore we are cancelling or postponing our monthly meets and local club events for the foreseeable future, most upcoming events that we were due to attend as a club have already been postponed or cancelled and any future ones will be closely monitored for updates, following the most up to date advice from the Government and Public Health England / NHS. Please check the events section below for the most up to date information on future events.
Whilst we may not be able to socialise face to face in person, we recognise the importance of social contact and encourage everybody to join in on the forum or via our Facebook page in the meantime, create group discussions where everybody can just chat and keep in touch, we may even try and host a virtual pub meet! Don't forget to also tag us on Instagram (@surreynewmini / #surreynewmini) if you're reliving some of the fantastic shows and events from last year.
As well as looking after your own mental health and wellbeing, please don't forget to check in with your loved ones and friends by phone, messaging, video calling or social media too, particularly those that may be considered elderly or vulnerable.
If you feel you are struggling with your own mental health or wellbeing due to social distancing or isolating, the following MIND links may be useful:
Please also continue to check the UK Government and NHS advice links below for the most up to date information, including symptoms to look out for, advice regarding social distancing and isolation, etc:
Keep an eye on the following thread for the latest club information and updates: https://surreynewmini.forumotion.com/t9596-coronavirus-covid-19
• 10th Anniversary 2019 Club Endorsers Badge - Our 10th anniversary supporters badge is now available! Please click here to read more.
• 10th Anniversary Club Clothing - We are doing one final order for our special edition 10th anniversary club clothing! If you would like to see what you can order, or to place an order, please click here to read more.
• *POSTPONED* Brooklands Mini Day, Sun 22nd March - Please click here for more information.
• *POSTPONED* Riviera Run, Fri 1st to Mon 4th May - Please click here for more information.
• *CANCELLED* MINIs to Wales 2, Sat 9th to Thurs 14th May - Please click here for more information.
• *CANCELLED* MINI at Home 2020, Plant Oxford, Sun 24th May - Please click here for more information.
• *NEW DATE* National Mini Day, Beaulieu, Sun 16th August - Please click here for more information.
• Minis @ Goodwood, Sun 30th August - Please click here for more information.
• Island Adventure 2020, Fri 11th to Mon 14th September - Please click here for more information.
• Also keep an eye on the calendar and events sections of the forum to see what else is coming up and for any impromptu runs/events!
• Our next pub meet is to be confirmed. Please see the upcoming events above to find out more and how to sign up.
If you would like an event added to this page, or to the calendar, please PM a moderator.
Here's a small snapshot of just some of the fun we have: