Surrey New MINI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surrey New MINI Owners Club

HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

click here to visit our sponsors

Share | 

Help Please Re Spoiler............

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ryans

ryans

Male

Help Please Re Spoiler............ Vide
PostSubject: Help Please Re Spoiler............   Help Please Re Spoiler............ Empty5th October 2011, 12:02

I am looking at buying the John Cooper Works Carbon Fibre Rear Spoiler or a Mini Gp it would have to be a copy because I cant afford the real thing I am open to other suggestions if you guys know of any others ??

Cheers Guys,
Back to top Go down
nortonski
Club Endorser 2
Club Endorser 2
nortonski

Member Number - SnM : 077
Male

PostSubject: Re: Help Please Re Spoiler............   Help Please Re Spoiler............ Empty5th October 2011, 13:10

There is the M7 one aswell?
Back to top Go down
david

david

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help Please Re Spoiler............   Help Please Re Spoiler............ Empty5th October 2011, 13:48

M7 is very big and looks even bigger on R53.. There is a company called oranje who make a GP replica and very good
Back to top Go down
ryans

ryans

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help Please Re Spoiler............   Help Please Re Spoiler............ Empty5th October 2011, 14:26

I like the M7 but yeah it does look huge, I cant find the Oranje do you have a link ? thanks
Back to top Go down
ryans

ryans

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help Please Re Spoiler............   Help Please Re Spoiler............ Empty5th October 2011, 14:26

I like the M7 but yeah it does look huge, I cant find the Oranje do you have a link ? thanks
Back to top Go down
nortonski
Club Endorser 2
Club Endorser 2
nortonski

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help Please Re Spoiler............   Help Please Re Spoiler............ Empty5th October 2011, 14:42

http://www.orranje-performance.com/

Drop them an e-mail. They are really helpful.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Club Endorser 4
Club Endorser 4
Andy

Member Number - SnM : 039
Male

PostSubject: Re: Help Please Re Spoiler............   Help Please Re Spoiler............ Empty5th October 2011, 14:52

I wouldnt bother with the spoiler yet mate, it wouldnt look right if it does not flow with the car. Get coilovers first, that will instantly improve the look (wish i did that Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#/profile.php?ref=profi
jack_st

jack_st

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help Please Re Spoiler............   Help Please Re Spoiler............ Empty5th October 2011, 16:53

Andy wrote:
I wouldnt bother with the spoiler yet mate, it wouldnt look right if it does not flow with the car. Get coilovers first, that will instantly improve the look (wish i did that Rolling Eyes )

andy its lowerd on springs mate. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ryans

ryans

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help Please Re Spoiler............   Help Please Re Spoiler............ Empty5th October 2011, 17:26

i love the way that everyone allready know everything about my car, its lowwered to 30mm but im getting some 40mm springs. After a new spoiler
Back to top Go down
Andy
Club Endorser 4
Club Endorser 4
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help Please Re Spoiler............   Help Please Re Spoiler............ Empty5th October 2011, 17:38

Ah my bad. The GP one would look better. The m7 one is far too big for a hatch back. Point still applys to harry though.
Back to top Go down
jack_st

jack_st

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help Please Re Spoiler............   Help Please Re Spoiler............ Empty5th October 2011, 17:52

yeh eibach springs lol...... have to agree Andy m7 is well over the top.
Back to top Go down
ryans

ryans

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help Please Re Spoiler............   Help Please Re Spoiler............ Empty5th October 2011, 18:03

yeah i agree i have emailed the company that you guys have sugguested what are your thoughts on the jcw carbon fibre spoiler ?
Back to top Go down
david

david

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help Please Re Spoiler............   Help Please Re Spoiler............ Empty5th October 2011, 19:16

ryans wrote:
yeah i agree i have emailed the company that you guys have sugguested what are your thoughts on the jcw carbon fibre spoiler ?

Personally I'm not a fan.. Only like the GP spoiler
Back to top Go down
david

david

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help Please Re Spoiler............   Help Please Re Spoiler............ Empty5th October 2011, 19:26

[quote="ryans"]i love the way that everyone allready know everything about my car, its lowwered to 30mm but im getting some 40mm springs. After a new spoiler [/quote

TBH for 10ml i wouldnt worry about it for all the extra expense and stuff.. just stay as you are or upgrade to coilovers
Back to top Go down
Andy
Club Endorser 4
Club Endorser 4
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help Please Re Spoiler............   Help Please Re Spoiler............ Empty5th October 2011, 21:56

Gp one all the way.
Back to top Go down
nortonski
Club Endorser 2
Club Endorser 2
nortonski

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help Please Re Spoiler............   Help Please Re Spoiler............ Empty5th October 2011, 23:49

Yeah GP one would look better. Dont really like the JCW one.
Back to top Go down
R5CPD

R5CPD

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help Please Re Spoiler............   Help Please Re Spoiler............ Empty7th October 2011, 11:32

GP Spoiler for me too. The Orranje one is great as you can colour code / wrap sections of it to go with the look of your car. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Please Re Spoiler............   Help Please Re Spoiler............ Empty

Back to top Go down

Help Please Re Spoiler............

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surrey New MINI :: MINI's, Parts & Mods :: Engine & Tuning :: 1st Gen-