Surrey New MINI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surrey New MINI Owners Club

HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

click here to visit our sponsors

Share | 

Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ryans

ryans

Male

Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back  Vide
PostSubject: Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back    Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back  Empty6th October 2011, 12:25

Back to top Go down
Davyboy
Club & Forum Manager: Moderator
Club & Forum Manager: Moderator
Davyboy

Member Number - SnM : 007
Male

Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back    Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back  Empty6th October 2011, 12:52

Well done Ryan Smile

Now just stay on the black stuff and avoid any dangers as you don't want to be doing it again. Enjoy the MINI Very Happy

Mini S Mad
Club Endorser 2
Club Endorser 2
Mini S Mad

Member Number - SnM : 013
Female

PostSubject: Re: Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back    Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back  Empty6th October 2011, 13:30

Congrats now the time to enjoy your mini safely
Back to top Go down
bruce62
Club Endorser 4
Club Endorser 4
bruce62

Member Number - SnM : 62
Male

PostSubject: Re: Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back    Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back  Empty6th October 2011, 13:57

Congratulations clap , will we be seeing you at a few mini meets now you are on the road ?
Back to top Go down
ryans

ryans

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back    Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back  Empty6th October 2011, 14:09

deffinately
Back to top Go down
Club & Forum Manager: Admin
Club & Forum Manager: Admin

Member Number - SnM : 118
Male

PostSubject: Re: Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back    Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back  Empty6th October 2011, 14:28

That's fantastic news, congratulations Ryan, look forward to meeting you at a pub meet or an event soon in that case Very Happy

Competition Support
Competition Support
PrincessRiot

Member Number - SnM : 035
Female

PostSubject: Re: Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back    Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back  Empty6th October 2011, 15:52

wheyyyy Smile might see u about next time im your way Smile x
Back to top Go down
Alice Cooper
Club Endorser 2
Club Endorser 2

Member Number - SnM : 005
Female

PostSubject: Re: Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back    Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back  Empty6th October 2011, 17:08

Well done & congrats Ryan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tazman
Club Endorser 2
Club Endorser 2

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back    Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back  Empty6th October 2011, 18:57

Well done Ryan,hope to see you soon,
Back to top Go down
Solarin
Club Endorser 7
Club Endorser 7
Solarin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back    Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back  Empty6th October 2011, 19:00

Congrats Smile
Back to top Go down
wicz
Club Endorser 2
Club Endorser 2
wicz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back    Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back  Empty6th October 2011, 19:13

Great news congrats! Enjoy the car! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
david

david

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back    Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back  Empty6th October 2011, 20:13

look forward to seeing you and the car soon..
Back to top Go down
millbrookmini
Club Endorser 6
Club Endorser 6
millbrookmini

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back    Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back  Empty6th October 2011, 21:54

Congratulations and enjoy the open road!!
Back to top Go down
MCS crazy
Club Endorser 1
Club Endorser 1
MCS crazy

Member Number - SnM : 205
Male

PostSubject: Re: Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back    Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back  Empty8th October 2011, 10:22

Well done - enjoy yourself !
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back    Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back  Empty8th October 2011, 13:31

Well done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back    Forgot to mention i passed my driving test and the green mean machine is back  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surrey New MINI :: MINI's, Parts & Mods :: Engine & Tuning :: 1st Gen-