MINI’s March Production Changes
As is customary, MINI will be rolling out a handful of key changes for production starting this March. As is typical they call into three categories: color and trim, new and/or updated options and restrictions.
• The White Silver package with the Clubman will not be available with a white roof starting 03/12
• Clubman gets the optional JCW Package complete with aero-kit
• Clubman JCW also gets the aero-kit as standard
• New iPod/iPhone cradle for the Countryman
• The Countryman Cooper S gets a new 128 mph speed limiter
• The Clubman to be offered with Spice Orange
• The Hot Chocolate convertible top is phased out
• Laser Blue and Laguna Green phased out.
• MINI Yours bonnet stripes and side scuttles offered in black
• All R5X models get Reef Blue (replacing Laser Blue)
• Special editions start production: Baker (R56 MCS), Baywater (R56 MC and MCS, and the Highgate (R57 MC and MCS).
And the biggest news? The R59 MINI Roadster goes on-sale February 25th.
Taken from MotoringFile