Surrey New MINI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surrey New MINI Owners Club

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bizarre...Please Help!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GarryS
Club Endorser 1
Club Endorser 1
GarryS

Member Number - SnM : 248
Male

Bizarre...Please Help!!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Bizarre...Please Help!!!!!   Bizarre...Please Help!!!!! Empty5th May 2012, 10:54

Oh the joys of finally reading the manual that Mini so thoughtfully supplied new with the car 18 months ago; you find out cool things you never knew existed and then screw stuff up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whilst playing with the voice command jigger on Tuesday evening I was getting carried away by the fact that the ‘little lady inside’ was actually making sense of my voice commands and I requested a slightly random ‘Stopwatch’ option. All good to this point; up popped the stopwatch and all is still good. Happy in the knowledge that me and the ‘little lady inside’ where now getting on I switched ‘WC off for the night and retired for an evening of smugness. tongue

Come Wednesday morning my short lived smugness had all but disappeared… Now when I start ‘WC up and press the ‘Home Screen’ button on the entertainment system I can scroll through Radio, Phone, Navigat…. Hang on ‘Stopwatch’?!!!!! HELP, every time I start ‘WC up my Navigation Screen is replaced with the ‘Stopwatch’!!!!! Embarassed

Does anyone know if there is a way to ‘Factory Reset’ the entertainment system to put it back to how it was prior to me playing with it?

Suffice to say the ‘little lady inside’ and I are not talking at the moment…..
Back to top Go down
Club & Forum Manager: Admin
Club & Forum Manager: Admin

Member Number - SnM : 118
Male

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre...Please Help!!!!!   Bizarre...Please Help!!!!! Empty5th May 2012, 12:33

That's strange Garry! The only way I know of, which might sort it, is to disconnect the battery for a while Smile
Back to top Go down
Davyboy
Club & Forum Manager: Moderator
Club & Forum Manager: Moderator
Davyboy

Member Number - SnM : 007
Male

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre...Please Help!!!!!   Bizarre...Please Help!!!!! Empty5th May 2012, 13:45

What about using the satnav? maybe the last 3 things are always stored scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre...Please Help!!!!!   Bizarre...Please Help!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bizarre...Please Help!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surrey New MINI :: MINI's, Parts & Mods :: Interior & Interior Electronics :: 2nd Gen-