Surrey New MINI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surrey New MINI Owners Club

HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

click here to visit our sponsors

Share | 

learn something new everyday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pocket rocket

Member Number - SnM : 391
Male

learn something new everyday Vide
PostSubject: learn something new everyday   learn something new everyday Empty28th May 2013, 14:29

Just flicking through modern mini mag got to center pages to find that there is a oil change kit for the supercharger .how often is this done and has anybody had issues with the charger running out of oil , scratch
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Male

PostSubject: Re: learn something new everyday   learn something new everyday Empty28th May 2013, 17:35

I know dealers say it's 'sealed for life', but ive been looking to get the oil done in mine. I'm hoping to get it done with the atf but I need to find somewhere that'll do both for sensible money!
Back to top Go down
pocket rocket

Male

PostSubject: Re: learn something new everyday   learn something new everyday Empty28th May 2013, 17:51

The kit comes with a litre of oil and 2 syringes and 2 pipes and a Allen key, 49 pound, so it must be straightforward ish he says.ha ha.
Back to top Go down
jack_st

jack_st

Male

PostSubject: Re: learn something new everyday   learn something new everyday Empty28th May 2013, 19:27

Oh i didnt know that!
Back to top Go down
pocket rocket

Male

PostSubject: Re: learn something new everyday   learn something new everyday Empty28th May 2013, 19:59

Just read up on it , seemingly you have to have the charger off engine , lot of people sayin its sealed for life , so I think I'll go with that ,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: learn something new everyday   learn something new everyday Empty

Back to top Go down

learn something new everyday

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surrey New MINI :: MINI's, Parts & Mods :: Engine & Tuning :: 1st Gen-