Surrey New MINI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surrey New MINI Owners Club

HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

click here to visit our sponsors

Share | 

ENGINE CARBON CLEAN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jackdaw65
Club Endorser 2
Club Endorser 2
Jackdaw65

Male

ENGINE CARBON CLEAN Vide
PostSubject: ENGINE CARBON CLEAN   ENGINE CARBON CLEAN Empty17th May 2022, 10:35

Having the engine carbon cleaned tomorrow, be interesting to see how different it makes the car.
Back to top Go down
Davyboy
Club & Forum Manager: Moderator
Club & Forum Manager: Moderator
Davyboy

Member Number - SnM : 007
Male

ENGINE CARBON CLEAN Vide
PostSubject: Re: ENGINE CARBON CLEAN   ENGINE CARBON CLEAN Empty18th May 2022, 17:42

Jackdaw65 wrote:
Having the engine carbon cleaned tomorrow, be interesting to see how different it makes the car.

Walnut blast?

I had my R55 JCW with a N14 engine done, can’t say overly noticeable but don’t think it was to bad to start with. Main dealer did it under warranty. Well sad they did Wink

Jackdaw65
Club Endorser 2
Club Endorser 2
Jackdaw65

Male

ENGINE CARBON CLEAN Vide
PostSubject: Re: ENGINE CARBON CLEAN   ENGINE CARBON CLEAN Empty18th May 2022, 21:02

Davyboy wrote:
Jackdaw65 wrote:

Walnut blast?

I had my R55 JCW with a N14 engine done, can’t say overly noticeable but don’t think it was to bad to start with. Main dealer did it under warranty. Well sad they did Wink

Hi Dave
No I had the hydrogen one done, it’s fed into the air intake of the engine, again same as you there is a slight difference but only drove it back a bout half a mile to home, might notice a little more tomorrow when I go to work. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ENGINE CARBON CLEAN Vide
PostSubject: Re: ENGINE CARBON CLEAN   ENGINE CARBON CLEAN Empty

Back to top Go down

ENGINE CARBON CLEAN

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surrey New MINI :: MINI's, Parts & Mods :: Interior & Interior Electronics :: 2nd Gen-