|Don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram!|
Just click on the relevant icons above to go straight to our pages or to drop us an email.
|We have 1042 registered users|
The newest registered user is smilerjohn
Our users have posted a total of 226351 messages in 8697 subjects
|Who is online?|
In total there are 9
users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 BotsL333 CLC
Most users ever online was 232
on 9th August 2011, 15:53
|21st February 2010, 00:41 by Jamski|
WELCOME TO SURREY NEW MINI!
The award winning number one club, for all MINI and Mini owners in Surrey and the surrounding areas. In fact, it doesn't matter where you're from, come and join in the fun!
To find out important information about the club, including how you can get involved with runs & meets, who to contact, club endorsement (members), club sponsorship (companies) and stickers, keyrings & t-shirts, please click here.
Surrey New MINI is committed to following the latest UK Government advice on events and public gatherings, it is essential that everybody follows the guidance on social distancing and that those with symptoms self isolate - current Government and Public Health England / NHS advice states that all non-essential social contact with other people should be avoided for the foreseeable future.
Therefore we are cancelling or postponing our monthly meets and local club events for the foreseeable future, most upcoming events that we were due to attend as a club have already been postponed or cancelled and any future ones will be closely monitored for updates, following the most up to date advice from the Government and Public Health England / NHS. Please check the events section below for the most up to date information on future events.
Whilst we may not be able to socialise face to face in person, we recognise the importance of social contact and encourage everybody to join in on the forum or via our Facebook page in the meantime, create group discussions where everybody can just chat and keep in touch, we may even try and host a virtual pub meet! Don't forget to also tag us on Instagram (@surreynewmini / #surreynewmini) if you're reliving some of the fantastic shows and events from last year.
As well as looking after your own mental health and wellbeing, please don't forget to check in with your loved ones and friends by phone, messaging, video calling or social media too, particularly those that may be considered elderly or vulnerable.
If you feel you are struggling with your own mental health or wellbeing due to social distancing or isolating, the following MIND links may be useful:
Please also continue to check the UK Government and NHS advice links below for the most up to date information, including symptoms to look out for, advice regarding social distancing and isolation, etc:
Keep an eye on the following thread for the latest club information and updates: https://surreynewmini.forumotion.com/t9596-coronavirus-covid-19
• 10th Anniversary 2019 Club Endorsers Badge - Our 10th anniversary supporters badge is now available! Please click here to read more.
• 10th Anniversary Club Clothing - We are doing one final order for our special edition 10th anniversary club clothing! If you would like to see what you can order, or to place an order, please click here to read more.
• *POSTPONED* Brooklands Mini Day, Sun 22nd March - Please click here for more information.
• *POSTPONED* Riviera Run, Fri 1st to Mon 4th May - Please click here for more information.
• *CANCELLED* MINIs to Wales 2, Sat 9th to Thurs 14th May - Please click here for more information.
• *CANCELLED* MINI at Home 2020, Plant Oxford, Sun 24th May - Please click here for more information.
• *NEW DATE* National Mini Day, Beaulieu, Sun 16th August - Please click here for more information.
• Minis @ Goodwood, Sun 30th August - Please click here for more information.
• Island Adventure 2020, Fri 11th to Mon 14th September - Please click here for more information.
• Also keep an eye on the calendar and events sections of the forum to see what else is coming up and for any impromptu runs/events!
• Our next pub meet is to be confirmed. Please see the upcoming events above to find out more and how to sign up.
If you would like an event added to this page, or to the calendar, please PM a moderator.
Here's a small snapshot of just some of the fun we have:
[ Full reading ]
|Comments: 0|| |
|» CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)|
by 118 6th November 2020, 22:46
» Jeremy Clarkson’s review of the MINI GP3, his People’s Car Of The Year
by mab01uk 20th October 2020, 22:33
» Midland Recon Box
by Davyboy 13th October 2020, 20:47
» The 20th Anniversary of the New MINI (R50)
by mab01uk 7th October 2020, 19:42
» Comfort Access
by Andy G 16th August 2020, 18:15
» Bonnet stripes
by Slowshifter 4th August 2020, 18:48
» Michelin Primacy 3 Tyres Starting to Crack
by justelfie 23rd July 2020, 16:41
» I used to be Hot Chocolate, but I'm ALL(4, Silver) White now...
by Davyboy 18th May 2020, 11:30
» Frank Stephenson shows how the original R50 MINI was designed
by mab01uk 22nd April 2020, 19:57
by NeilAndHisMini 29th February 2020, 16:43
» Side skirts
by Sarah 20th January 2020, 18:49
» R50 MINI - 1997 Rover Press Release
by mab01uk 24th December 2019, 14:03
by L333 CLC 2nd December 2019, 13:45
» Side Jack/ Poor design back door seal
by 78007 19th November 2019, 12:36
» stop start facilty
by 118 23rd October 2019, 09:45
» door rubbing strips
by 78007 15th October 2019, 07:27
» Radford Mini De Ville - Christies 3rd Sep 2014
by NeilAndHisMini 27th September 2019, 19:15
» Happy Birthday - Mini 60th today
by mab01uk 28th August 2019, 20:36
» 1979: The Mini: Lord Snowdon, Peter Sellers and John Cooper Interviews
by mab01uk 28th August 2019, 20:23
» MINI celebrates the 10 millionth Mini/MINI produced since 1959
by mab01uk 26th August 2019, 20:46
» Happy 10th Birthday Surrey New MINI and 60th Birthday MINI!
by millbrookmini 12th August 2019, 20:52
» Bond Street Clubbie
by banditloon 30th July 2019, 22:26
» FOR SALE
by Chris D 26th July 2019, 10:58